The World's Hottest Corn Chip's
Best to heed the warnings on the box, these corn chips pack a serious punch, making them the perfect snack for the serious chilehead!
Ingredients: Wholegrain Australian corn, vegetable oil, Carolina Reaper chili, Scorpion chili, Bhut Jolokia chili, citric acid, sugar, paprika, dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), salt.
Manufactured by The Chilli Effect
Recently viewed products
i should firstly say that i can handle a lot of chilli, i love chilli, friends have tried to get me to eat entire spoonfuls of dried chilli flakes, wasabi and i have HAPPILY Taken the challenge.
usually it's either a case of IT'S NOT AS HOT AS THEY SAY, or. it's mildly hot to hot but never overpowering
in this case
- THE CHIPS THEMSELVES DON'T ACTUALLY THAT GOOD, there is no real flavour to brag about
- The heat itself IS INTENSE, but it's not what bothered me
- i think because i just finished a can of fanta and then tried these chips, what happened was I GOT AN UPSET STOMACH and felt a nautious.
Went home, took some gaviscon , laid down for about an hour, FELT BETTER
- YES. THESE ARE NOT FOR ANYONE WHO CANNOT HANDLE EXTREME CHILLI...... TRY IT AND YOU'LL REGRET IT
- i would also advise to be careful what you eat them with because the your stomach's PH Balance will definitely get upset depending on what you have just consumed,
Might get nautious, you may vomit and depending on who you are , You might panic because it may seem the heat is never going to stop (if you do this, and you have a heart condition
it might cause you to have a cardiac arrest.
- i think the most deceiving this is this
Most chips claim to be hot, but realistically they are mild at best, THESE ARE ACTUALLY VERY HOT
in saying that they are not as hot as people describe them (aka.. LAVA.. that's bullshit) but they are very hot
if chilly flakes are a 5 on a scale of 1 - 10 these things are around a 9 maybe an 8 so.. almost double the heat, but not quite
SO... TAKE CARE to say the least